Call for Abstract
6th International Conference & Exhibition on Herbal & Traditional Medicine, will be organized around the theme “Patronizing Healing in a Traditional way”
Herbal Conferences 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Herbal Conferences 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The investigation or utilization of restorative herbs to anticipate and treat maladies and afflictions or to advance wellbeing and mending. Home grown medication is additionally called as Botanicals, Phytotherapy. A developing field with a long custom. It is the most established and most broadly utilized arrangement of drug on the planet today. It is utilized as a part of all social orders and is regular to all societies. The craftsmanship or routine with regards to utilizing herbs and home grown solutions for keep up wellbeing and to counteract, ease, or cure ailment—called likewise herbalism. They are utilized for treating nervousness, sorrow, Healing, hurt and significantly more. There are diverse sorts of herbs like Anti Inflammatory Herbs, Smoking Herbs, Fertility Herbs, Adaptogenic herbs, Healing Herbs.
- Track 1-1Herbal Therapies
- Track 1-2Herbal Nanomedicine
- Track 1-3Herbal dietary supplements
- Track 1-4Modern herbal medicine
- Track 1-5Herbal Remedies
- Track 1-6Herbal Cosmetics and Nutraceuticals
- Track 1-7Herbal medicine impotance and usage
- Track 1-8History and philosophy of Herbal Medicine
- Track 1-9Herbal medicine in cancer therapy
- Track 1-10Herbal Market
Traditional medicine is the sum total of the knowledge, skills, and practices based on the theories, beliefs, and experiences indigenous to different cultures, whether explicable or not, used in the maintenance of health as well as in the prevention, diagnosis, improvement or treatment of physical and mental illness.
- Track 2-1Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Track 2-2Traditional Korean Medicine
- Track 2-3Traditional Iranian Medicine
- Track 2-4Traditional Japanese Medicine
- Track 2-5African Traditional Medicine
- Track 2-6Traditional Ancient Greek Medicine
- Track 2-7Traditional Healthcare Practice
- Track 2-8Research Ethics in Traditional Medicine
- Track 2-9Globalization of Traditional Medicine
- Track 2-10Advanced Developments And Current Research In Traditional Medicine
- Track 2-11Past Traditional medicine
- Track 2-12Traditional Medicines disciplines
- Track 2-13Traditional Pharmaceuticals and Biologic Products
Alternative medicine or fringe medicine practices claimed to have the healing effects of medicine but are disproven, unproven, or harmful. This alternative medicine may cause harmful or toxic effects to the body. But now a days this medicine got popularity in various countries. This medicine mainly used by cancer patients.
- Track 3-1Oriental Medicine
- Track 3-2Homeopathic Medicine
- Track 3-3Holistic Medicine
- Track 3-4Unani Medicine
- Track 3-5Arabic Medicine
- Track 3-6Complimentary & Integrative Medicine
- Track 3-7Veterinary Medicine
Integrative prescription is recuperating focused pharmaceutical that assesses the entire individual (body, psyche, and soul), including all parts of way of life. It accentuates the restorative relationship and makes utilization of all proper treatments, both traditional and option. The field of integrative wellbeing reaffirms the significance of the relationship amongst expert and patient, concentrates all in all individual, is educated by proof, and makes utilization of all proper helpful methodologies, medicinal services experts and callings to accomplish ideal wellbeing and recuperating. Basically, integrative wellbeing and drug offer prescribed procedures for ideal wellbeing and mending.
- Track 4-1Touch therapy
- Track 4-2Color therapy
- Track 4-3chiropractic therapy
- Track 4-4Radiation therapy
- Track 4-5Siddha medicine
- Track 4-6Unani medicine
- Track 4-7Massage
- Track 4-8Yoga
- Track 4-9Reiki
Ethnopharmacology is a related study of ethnic groups and their use of drugs. Ethnopharmacology is distinctly linked to plant use, ethnobotany, as this is the main delivery of pharmaceuticals. Ethno pharmacology deals with the interdisciplinary studies between medicinal plants and its uses in different cultural for their therapeutic values. It is based on the combination of the chemical, biological, and pharmacological sciences, which have been considered as a useful tool for natural product based drug discovery.
- Track 5-1Ethno biology
- Track 5-2Medical ethno biology
- Track 5-3Ethnobotany
- Track 5-4Ethnopharmacology of traditional medicines
- Track 5-5Ethnopharmacology
- Track 5-6Ethno pharmacological perspectives
Naturopathy is an Alternative treatment method it includes Herbal treatment, Diet therapy and Homeopathy. Natural treatments reestablish the body's inborn capacity to heal itself without the adverse impacts of conventional drug. Naturopathy is distinct primary health care system that mixes cutting edge logical information with customary and normal types of prescription. Naturopathic Medicine emphasizes all encompassing, preventive care by concentrating on prevention, optimal health and wellness.
- Track 6-1Mind Body Therapy
- Track 6-2Aromatherapy & Essential oils
- Track 6-3Apitherapy
- Track 6-4Aquatherapy
- Track 6-5Massage therapy
- Track 6-6Phytotherapy
- Track 6-7Balneotherapy
- Track 6-8Yoga As Therapy
- Track 6-9Holistic and Occupational Therapy
- Track 6-10Hydrotherapy
- Track 6-11Electromagnetic therapy
Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person -- body, mind, spirit, and emotions -- in the quest for optimal health and wellness. According to the holistic medicinephilosophy, one can achieve optimal health -- the primary goal of holistic medicine practice -- by gaining proper balance in life.
Holistic medicine practitioners believe that the whole person is made up of interdependent parts and if one part is not working properly, all the other parts will be affected. In this way, if people have imbalances (physical, emotional, or spiritual) in their lives, it can negatively affect their overall health.
- Track 7-1Holistic and Occupational Therapy
- Track 7-2Holistic Nursing
- Track 7-3Holistic Energy Healing
- Track 7-4Holistic & Integrative Medicine
- Track 7-5Holistic Medicine and Tribal Medicine
Needle therapy includes the inclusion of to a great degree of thin needles through your skin at key focuses on your body. A key segment of customary Chinese medication, needle therapy is most ordinarily used to treat torment. Conventional Chinese prescription clarifies needle therapy as a system for adjusting the stream of vitality or life drive — known as qi or chi (CHEE) — accepted to course through pathways (meridians) in your body. By embeddings needles into particular focuses along these meridians, needle therapy specialists trust that your vitality stream will re-adjust. Conversely, numerous Western experts see the needle therapy indicates as spots invigorate nerves, muscles and connective tissue. Some trust that this incitement supports your body's characteristic painkillers and expands bloodstream.
- Track 8-1Acupuncture techniques
- Track 8-2Electroacupuncture
- Track 8-3Pet Acupuncture
- Track 8-4Acupuncture & Acupuncture Treatments
- Track 8-5Acupuncture & Depression
- Track 8-6Acupuncture - Needle Therapy
- Track 8-7Acupuncture For Migraines
- Track 8-8Acupuncture For Diabetes
- Track 8-9Acupuncture Needling Sensation
- Track 8-10Acupuncture: Clinical Practice & Nursing
- Track 8-11Acupuncture in Addiction recovery
Ayurveda is an ancient Alternative healthcare system of natural and holistic medicine, it is created from Vedas. All Ayurveda writings are composed in Sanskrit, When translated from Sanskrit, Ayurveda means “the science of life” (the Sanskrit root ayur means “longevity” or “life” and veda means “science”). Ayurveda analyse the disease by heartbeat, tongue, discourse, touch, appearance, vision, pee, stool.
Ayurvedic physicians prescribe individualized treatments, including compounds of herbs or proprietary ingredients, and diet, exercise, and lifestyle recommendations. Ayurvedic products are made either of herbs only or a combination of herbs, metals, minerals, or other materials in an Ayurvedic practice called rasa shastra
- Track 9-1Ayurvastra and Panchakarma
- Track 9-2Kayachikitsa -Internal medicine
- Track 9-3Upakarma-Treatment
- Track 9-4Shalya chikitsa –Surgery and Bala chikitsa- Pediatrics
- Track 9-5Graha chikitsa- Bhoot Vidya – Psychiatry
- Track 9-6Urdhvanga chikitsa-Treatment of eyes, ears, nose, throat and head
- Track 9-7Damstra chikitsa- Agad Tantra –Toxicology
- Track 9-8Vata Dosha, Pitta dosha and Kapha dosha
The study or use of medicinal herbs to prevent and treat diseases and ailments or to promote health and healing. Herbal medicine is also called as Botanicals, Phytotherapy. A growing field with a long tradition. It is the oldest and most widely used system of medicine in the world today. It is used in all societies and is common to all cultures. The art or practice of using herbs and herbal remedies to maintain health and to prevent, alleviate, or cure disease—called also herbalism. They are used for treating anxiety, depression, Healing, ache and many more. There are different types of herbs like Anti Inflammatory Herbs, Smoking Herbs, Fertility Herbs, Adoptogenic herbs, Healing Herbs. There are also different types of herbal products used in various forms some of them are Herbal Tea, Herbal Hair Products, Herbal Cigarettes, Herbal Antibiotics, and Herbal Toothpastes.
- Track 10-1Identity, purity, and quality of crude drugs
- Track 10-2Micro and macro nutrients in herbal drugs
- Track 10-3Therapeutic values in plant drugs
- Track 10-4Therapeutic monitoring of drugs
- Track 10-5Natural Drugs
- Track 10-6Drugs from Natural Sources
- Track 10-7Crude Drugs and Plant Products
\r\n Phytochemistry and Pharmacognosy which are identified with the therapeutic plants. Pharmacognosy is the investigation of substance and organic properties of medications in restorative plants what gives new medications. Phytochemistry which induces the second metabolic development to defend from dreadful little creatures and developments. Pharmacognosy is the examination of medications from consistent sources. The American Society of Pharmacognosy describes as "the examination of the physical, compound, biochemical and natural properties of pharmaceuticals, medicine substances or potential meds or solution substances of regular initiation and also the search for new prescriptions from typical sources. Phytochemistry is the strict sentiment the word the examination of phytochemicals. These are chemicals gotten from plants. In a little sense, the terms are consistently used to portray the broad number of discretionary metabolic blends found in plants. Countless are known to give confirmation against bug ambushes and plant diseases. They moreover demonstrate different cautious capacities with regards to human buyers. Phytochemistry is for the most part used as a piece of the field of Chinese medicine especially in the field of a home developed solution.
- Track 11-1Applications of Pharmacognosy
- Track 11-2Marine Pharmacognosy
- Track 11-3Pharmacognostic evaluation
- Track 11-4Ethno pharmacological perspectives
- Track 11-5Phytopharmaceuticals
- Track 11-6Ethnopharmacology
- Track 11-7Bridging traditional Chinese medicine and molecular pharmacology
- Track 11-8Pharmacy Practice
- Track 11-9Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry of Medicinal Plants
- Track 11-10Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Track 11-11Pharmacology
- Track 11-12Nursing and pharmacy practice
- Track 11-13Phytochemicals purification
- Track 11-14Analytical Techniques of Phytochemistry
The methods of acupuncture are based on the belief that the body contains patterns of energy flow referred to as qi. Proper, unimpeded flow of qi is believed to be essential for the maintenance of proper health, and needles applied to specific acupuncture points are believed to help correct and balance that flow. Due to its ability to stimulate the central nervous system, acupuncture has the potential to significantly affect the perception of back and neck pain.
- Track 12-1Anesthesia Pain Management
- Track 12-2Pain Management & Rehabilitation
- Track 12-3Bowen Technique or Bowtech
- Track 12-4Physiotherapy & Physical Rehabilitation
- Track 12-5Chiropractic And Osteopathic Medicine
Homeopathy, or homeopathic medicine, isa holistic system of treatment that originated in thelate eighteenth century. The name homeopathy is derived from two Greek words that mean"like disease." The system is based on the idea that substances that produce symptoms of sickness in healthy people will have a curative effect when given in very dilute quantities to sick people who exhibit those same symptoms. Homeopathic remedies are believed to stimulate the body's own healing processes. Homeopaths use the term "allopathy," or "different than disease," to describe the use of drugs used in conventional medicine to opposeor counteract the symptom being treated.
- Track 13-1Electrohomeopathy
- Track 13-2Homeopathy & Osteopathy
- Track 13-3Homeopathy in Medical Treatment
- Track 13-4Homeopathy & Folk Medicine
Over the past decade, herbal medicine has become a topic of increasing global importance, with both medical and economic implications. In developing countries, as much as 80% of the indigenous populations depend on traditional systems of medicine and medicinal plants as their primary source of healthcare.
The global herbal supplements and remedies market is to hit $93.15 billion by 2015. According to research from Global Industry Analysts the global herbal supplement and remedy industry is forecast to exceed $105 billion by 2017.